Is counselling for you?
Counselling with Life in Progress.co.nz may be right for you if:
- Depression, anxiety, or issues with food or substances are stopping you having the life you want
- You want more from your life and your relationships
- You are looking for a safe place to talk through difficult issues.
- You want to change self destructive patterns and the way you feel about yourself
- You've tried talking therapy in the past with limited success but are willing to try again
Life in Progress.co.nz is a private counselling service based in Auckland, New Zealand and run by counsellor Sheree Veysey.The name life in progress recognises that we and our circumstances are changing all the time, and that we are all works in progress. It can be difficult to reach out for help, especially the first time, but appropriate support can make a real difference. WINZ subsidies may be available for those on a low income and experiencing stress, anxiety or depression.
Counselling is an active process and you are the best judge of whether it is helpful or not. If you decide that you’d like to find other support, Sheree is happy to direct you to a range of other counsellors, information or professionals that may be of use.